Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Paid, site shows unpaid, snipes failing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
malocchio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:37 pm    Post subject: Paid, site shows unpaid, snipes failing Reply with quote

My account is paid thru November, and there is an area in my account which reflects this. But another area on the site shows unpaid, and warns of snipes failing if I don't renew. My last snipe I set via the Gixen button on eBay totally failed. Most recent failed snipe, eBay Item Number: 185950032288

It's actually been stuck this way for about a year. I already tried renewing even though I still had ample time left, even still my snipes continue to fail. Used to work like a dream, so I'm not sure what happened. My setup hasn't changed. I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser. Thanks for reading!
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your eBay authorization has expired. It takes only a minute to renew it, and this does not cost anything.

eBay requires that you renew the authorization every 18 months or whenever you change your ebay password or username. This is free of charge. See detailed step-by-step guide and explanation here:

https://www.gixen.com/blog/ebay-third-party-authorizations/

or watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MASkjBSyQA
malocchio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh awesome, thank you so much! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.