Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Allow duplicates of items if they're in a contingency grou

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dcruize

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:34 am    Post subject: Allow duplicates of items if they're in a contingency grou Reply with quote

For example if someone is selling two items and I want both.

Item 1 will sell for around ÂGBP 20, with ÂGBP 5.50 p&p.
Item 2 will sell for around ÂGBP 4, with ÂGBP 5.50 p&p.

I'll put in a snipe for the first item at ÂGBP 21.x and ÂGBP 5.x for the second item. However, I'd like to also add the second item again but in a contingency group with the first item. If I win the first item, I'll not need to pay the p&p on the second item so the second snipe could be for ÂGBP 9 which should be a guaranteed win.

This is a feature I'd use all the time since the items I buy often come from sellers clearing out their collections, but the delicate nature of a lot of the items means p&p can be a lot for a low value item.

Thanks for making Gixen, you really helped me start a business during Covid that kept a roof over my head!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.