Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

i cannot login anymore.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
seranirb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:40 am    Post subject: i cannot login anymore. Reply with quote

I cannot login anymore. I seemed to have now created many usernames. I need them all wiped out but leave me seranirb.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can discover all the Gixen usernames associated with an email address using this form

You can get a reset password message sent using this form.

You can get to the Settings page by logging in here and pressing the 'SETTINGS' button, between the 'PURGE OLD' and 'HISTORY' buttons.

If you have any Mirror subscriptions make sure to transfer them to the account that you wish to retain before closing the account(s) that you no longer require. There's a 'Transfer your mirror subscription' section on the Settings page to enable you to do that, if necessary.

Finally you can delete a username by scrolling down to the bottom of the Settings page, there is a 'Close Account' button in the 'Delete account' section.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.