Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

gixen say i win but ebay not registering the win 2 me .twic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
davev8app

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:44 pm    Post subject: gixen say i win but ebay not registering the win 2 me .twic Reply with quote

hi i have just won item no 375067062053 and 196088695113 gixen is saying I won, both are below my max bid , but ebay say they are sold but not registering that I won ..the 1st item was won with only 1 bid but has 2 bids the same amount at the same time as what happens using gixen with the mirror and its the only bid..i have msg both sellers to see what eBay say at their end but are awaiting a reply
Thanks dave
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave,

Both auctions were won with snipe bids, and Gixen only ever reports that you won an auction if it first successfully managed to place a bid. So the balance of probabilities here is that Gixen did win these auctions.

The first thing to check is that you are logged in to Ebay with the same id as you have authorised to bid on your behalf.

You can check the authorised id in the second section of the Settings page after logging in here.

I can't tell anything about the id of the Ebay account that won the bipod, because the seller categorised it as a private auction, but the scope was won with an id that currently has a 19 feedback rating.

Yes, the seller can tell you the id of the Ebay account that won, but they are not obliged to do so since that's a privacy issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.