Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Renewal taken for wrong Username

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kidjensen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:19 am    Post subject: Renewal taken for wrong Username Reply with quote

Hi, I have just received an email saying Gixen has received renewal payment for an account I've not used for many years.

How do I make sure the payment is taken for my correct account that I still use, and also that I haven't paid for my existing account and the old one I don't use?
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can transfer subscriptions between Gixen accounts using the 'Mirror Transfer Form' which is accessed from the Settings page, after you log in here (by selecting the 'Settings' button).

Look for the section with the title Transfer your mirror subscription.

The subscriptions are set up from within your Paypal account, so if you wish to cancel any of them that's the place to go, to do so.

If you need a refund for any of them, perhaps because you've oversubscribed, Mario can sort that out manually for you if you email all the details to him at the support address provided on the Contact page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.