Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

iOS app not adding all eBay watchlist

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boring007

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:55 am    Post subject: iOS app not adding all eBay watchlist Reply with quote

375098479059 Item I?d

App loaded 3 other items in my watchlist but not this one. I could manually add it but weird that it would not come across. The auction ends 7 hrs away and is defo an auction.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I agree that is odd.

I added it to my watch list and it imported... so, it does seem to do so in its current state.

Do you recall whether or not the auction had a Buy It Now option at the time that you tried importing it from your watch list ?

On the other hand, is there anything odd about any of the other items in your watch list ? Any Buy It Now only items ? Any with quotes in the title ? Any that you already have snipes scheduled for ?.. When I just tested this I had that auction as the only item in my Ebay Watch list.
jedislurpee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:53 am    Post subject: Same Reply with quote

I have this same issue and I can't establish a pattern from the auctions that it happens on. They're not all Buy It Nows. Confusing
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For ones that don't import, have you tried when they are the only item in your Watch list ?

If so can you provide the auction number and I'll try importing it from my account.

If you can't get it to happen when it's the only item, that would indicate that it's some sort of interaction between the various other items in your watch list that causes some not to import to Gixen.

I think we need people to play around with this a bit more and report back what they find, if we're ever going to track down what's going on with these.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:25 pm    Post subject:

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are probably using the old ios app. Please try the new one, however this problem should be resolved now with the old one as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.