Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Home page loads, but \"my snipes\" page just spin

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neverpaybook

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:28 am    Post subject: Home page loads, but \"my snipes\" page just spin Reply with quote

Home page loads, but \"my snipes\" page just spins to eternity. Anyone else having the same issue, or possibly have a fix?
tadros

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:34 am    Post subject: Home page loads-but my snipes will not open-keeps spinning Reply with quote

I'm experiencing the same problem. I've tried with Google Chrome and with Microsoft edge web.
sinus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have same problem now!

Any support?

Thank you
neverpaybook

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also not working on Brave Browser
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:40 am    Post subject:

embinc

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:56 am    Post subject: same here Reply with quote

App spins also, but only with my mirror account, free account works fine!
alfredvenison

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:58 am    Post subject: Spins and Spins Reply with quote

Same problem. Tried Chrome and Safari.
embinc

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My snipes are going through though, from main and mirror.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

having the same issue (home page loads, but \"my snipes\" won't) For what it's worth
alfredvenison

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:10 am    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

Quote:
embinc wrote:
My snipes are going through though, from main and mirror.

Can anyone else confirm that their snipes are going through? I have one scheduled and would like to know.
Thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Issues with the web interface won't cause scheduled snipes to fail. These are completely different processes, they don't even operate on the same computer, they just access the same database.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a similar issue as of 23 Jan 2023, My Snipes won't load (spinning wheel). There also seems to be an issue with login/logout. Logging in took a very long time and did not seem to complete properly and now I can't log out, just get the endless spinning wheel again. Gixen was working properly yesterday.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please monitor this thread for updates.
mb10977

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:09 am    Post subject: My Snips Page still not loading Reply with quote

My Snips Page still not loading
WilsSniper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:33 am    Post subject: Snips Page still not loading on Chrome, Opera, Fox, or Edge Reply with quote

Sent Mario a note. Haven't heard back. Monitoring the forum for updates...
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

didiwin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:34 am    Post subject: snipe page not loading Reply with quote

Not able to see snipe page. Tried loading on two different devices with now luck. Snipe page just buffers until in times out
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2ndebay

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:37 am    Post subject: Snipes Spinning Reply with quote

Yes I have spent hours this morning on this. The snipe was showing but the bids were not updated so I tried to refresh and it has been complete hell since then. I cannot get into my account to see if the snipe is still going to be active. I have tried changing my password numerous times. NOTHING WORKS. It will not let me open my account. I have tried 4 different browsers. I have heard nothing back from Gixen. It is the same as someone else mentioned, it is on the mirror account which I just upgraded to a few days ago. The free account seems to work but I do not want to use that account. Please take care of this ASAP
jebzee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:51 am    Post subject: Smae issue at 18:45 UTC Reply with quote

Tried to login from my phone and only get to info page ....eventually - \"return to my snipes\" doesn't work - spinning wheel. Now go to Chromebook and getting the same stuff.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.. and please stop posting on these threads, that are not receiving the same updates, but do get pushed to the top each time someone posts on them.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.