Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Home page loads-but my snipes will not open-keeps spinning

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tadros

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:33 am    Post subject: Home page loads-but my snipes will not open-keeps spinning Reply with quote

I'm trying to log in to my Gixen account. After several tries with the home page spinning, it now looks like I'm logged in, but I cannot access my snipes.

I'm trying to add a snipe and loading icon just keeps spinning, and spinning. Please help.
cheersandgone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:15 am    Post subject: Home page loads-but my snipes will not open-keeps spinning Reply with quote

I am getting the same problem. I not managed to solve it. I given up with it
mulder1013

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here for the past 2 hours.
treasureville

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:33 am    Post subject: Unable to access My Snipes or to logout Reply with quote

When I click on My Snipes button, it goes to a page with the Gixen header above, but blank below.

Nothing happens when I click the Logout button.

Apparently snipes I placed yesterday are working because I saw they were executed. Obviously unable to add new snipes.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:33 am    Post subject: Unable to access My Snipes or to logout

redcastril

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:36 am    Post subject: Can\'t access snipes page Reply with quote

Same here
reelbloke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:53 am    Post subject: can\'t acces or place snipes Reply with quote

ste not functioning uk tuesday 23 jan 24 16.45pm
neverpaybook

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this happen a lot? I usually only use Gixen for a couple snipes per week, but I have it loaded up with like 300 snipes over the next week.

If it doesnt come back online soon I will have to change my ebay password. I need to manage these snipes!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same here
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please monitor this thread for updates.
scherpschieter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:08 am    Post subject: Cannot access my snipes Reply with quote

Cannot access my snipes
David

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:08 am    Post subject: Non working site Reply with quote

Can?t access the normally reliable Gixen site for last few hours this at 1800 GMT. Anyone know why???

David
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please monitor this thread for updates.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.