Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

change user name

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruolan1012

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 2:03 pm    Post subject: change user name Reply with quote

Hi Mario,
Can you change my user name to \"qiyuhk\" so I can link my new ebay account with the same user name? My current subscription will be expired next Feb and I don't want to wait that long to register new account.
Much thanks in advance.
ruolan1012

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it should be \"qiyuhk\", not sure why there is random code in my previous post
ruolan1012

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it should be qiyuhk, hopefully it is showing correctly this time
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There really isn't much point in changing your Gixen id, you can achieve what your want just by changing the Ebay account that Gixen is authorised to place bids on in the second section of the Settings page.

In fact, since your Gixen account is an entirely different entity from your Ebay account, the longstanding advice is NOT to use the same credentials for them, as that increases your own security.

However, if you really want to have a new name, the way to do that would be to register a new Gixen account, in that new name (assuming someone else has not already taken that id) and then transfer your Mirror subscription to that new Gixen account using the Mirror transfer form, which can also be accessed from the Settings page.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 3:59 am    Post subject:

ruolan1012

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There really isn't much point in changing your Gixen id, you can achieve what your want just by changing the Ebay account that Gixen is authorised to place bids on in the second section of the Settings page.

In fact, since your Gixen account is an entirely different entity from your Ebay account, the longstanding advice is NOT to use the same credentials for them, as that increases your own security.

However, if you really want to have a new name, the way to do that would be to register a new Gixen account, in that new name (assuming someone else has not already taken that id) and then transfer your Mirror subscription to that new Gixen account using the Mirror transfer form, which can also be accessed from the Settings page.

Much thanks for your info. I will try to register new account and apply the transfer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.