Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

My eBay / My Summary / Won / Didn't Win

View previous topic :: View next topic  
southsider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: My eBay / My Summary / Won / Didn't Win Reply with quote

Mario, I first want to thank you for all your efforts, I have successfully used Gixen several times with no problems. I do appreciate this site and all the time you must have to spend for it.

Recently, on a few items won with Gixen, the won item does not show up in My Summary under the "Won" link. I have to actually go into View all items, go into the item I won (in which the winning bid amount is green), then go ahead and pay for the item. I do get the usual "you have 1 item to pay for" message in the summary page however, the normal chain of events for leaving feedback does not seem to happen. Not a huge deal - just seems strange and I am wondering if this is isolated to a gixen issue. I have recently purchased 3 items using buy it now and the normal chain if events seems to happen. I have also not won a few items using gixen and here again I do not get the usual "Didn't win (1)" Not a huge deal but I have forgotten to leave feedback a few times. Just wondering if anyone else has come across this. I did try to search the forums prior to posting so as not to waste everyones time but I did not come across anything. Maybe I am missing something. First post so go easy -- or not... Rolling Eyes
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

southsider, the ebay payment flow is unrelated to Gixen, I assure you that eBay doesn't have in their code something like:

if (won_by_gixen)
proceed_with_obscure_payment_flow();
else
proceed_with_normal_payment_flow();

Smile

P.S. I noticed myself quite a few changes on the ebay site recently - e.g. how search result page looks like. Something is going on indeed.
samhale123

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to always appear fine for me... (UK)
nochkin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

southsider, sometimes it takes some time to appear your auctions in "Items Won" section. Maybe it happens when eBay is too busy.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.