Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

EBAY ERROR: TRANSACTION BLOCKED (2)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aion

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: EBAY ERROR: TRANSACTION BLOCKED (2) Reply with quote

Hi!

Gixen has been a lifesaver for me, allowing me to use eBay without the stress of being on my computer during the last few minutes of auctions. I've been using Gixen for around 6 months now.

My reason for posting is that a few of my snipes have been failing lately, my last being a few minutes ago. All that's showing is "EBAY ERROR: TRANSACTION BLOCKED (2)" - It's the first time I've had this error. I'm now worried it's going to happen on my other auctions later on today. >__<

I had an error a week or so back to do with my eBay and PayPal accounts not being linked when they were already. I'm hoping these issues aren't going to end up ruining a wonderful free service...

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind, got my answer from the seller.

"hi..yes u was put on my blacklist from a previous listing..when u asked me a question..and i did not like the tone u used..i looked at your feedback,and some bad comments,basicilly if i sold to u..id be worried u may not be happy whith purchase unless it was mint or sealed.

stephen"
nochkin

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's funny. I do it too sometimes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.