Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

"Time to end" is wrong

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: "Time to end" is wrong Reply with quote

I've just edited a snipe, and the time to end showing on the snipe page is one hour longer than it should be. I tried deleting it and adding it again, and it's still wrong. Other existing snipes are showing the correct time. Hopefully it's only the display that is wrong, not the server, otherwise my snipe will go in an hour late!
Thanks
ronad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

panic over - I logged in again and this time it's OK. Must just be a glitch somewhere!
ecm6330

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: TIME WRONG - ENDING AN HOUR LATER THAN AUCTION Reply with quote

I have just experienced the same problem but didn't notice until after the auction had finished.

Not winning the item I went to schedule another to find the one for the first item was still showing the auction was active.

I then entered the new snipe details to find that it was an hour out so I logged out and in again to find the details still the same. Therefore as I will be asleep when the auction finishes, I will lose this one as well. Crying or Very sad
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about this - hard drive on my front-end server died last night, so I moved everything to a different machine. The only problem is - this machine has a stale code.

Back-end update process still worked fine, so auctions added more than hour before auction end were updated with correct time afterwards.

Everything should be back to normal now, I sincerely apologize for the missed auction(s).
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.