Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

EURO currency

View previous topic :: View next topic  
akeem

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: EURO currency Reply with quote

This is actually regarding the mechanism of how to write amount in EURO. As you all maybe notice, EURO should be written with a "comma" before the cent amount. Something like this "EUR 1,60" which one euro sixty cents.

This question arise because I noticed today when I put a bid amount over 100euro amount which the current price for the item is still one euro (EUR 1,00) in the actual ebay.de page, the current price showed now is already EUR 100,00 . So I'm confused here.

Previously this issue does not arise because it is showing the correct current price and I do not have to specify in the setting page which is my main ebay target site. But now it is confusing.

Please clarify this.

Thank you.

akeem
lefla

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Bug Confirmed Reply with quote

I have the same issue this morning (Germany) I switched to ebay Germany as target in my setting and it seems Gixen can't get the comma right and instead of 4,05 Euro (current price) Gixen shows 405 ! it seems to be a bug there. I hope you can get this fixed 'cause I have snipe pending and I am afraid Gixen won't present the bids since it believes the price to be too high !
Thanks for any help Mario Smile
Lefla
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very sorry about that, it's an oversight on my part. Please try again now and re-enter (or just edit) all the snipes that have this issue. There is indeed a danger they won't get executed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thumbs up as always. a quick edit/modify did the trick.
I was afraid you might be sleeping ^^
Thanks for the quick support
Lefla
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject:

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't sleep, you didn't know that? Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.