Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen says 1050 Euro - but it's only 16 Euro - why?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxxmoe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: Gixen says 1050 Euro - but it's only 16 Euro - why? Reply with quote

Hey there,
I'm registred with the username maxxmoe and bet 35Euro on eBayNr 220299935168. It ended at 16,50 Euro, but on gixen is printed 1050Euro - so gixen don' bet. Sad

I often have the problem that on the end of an auction a wrong price is printed on gixen. But in most cases the real price on ebay is higher than the one on gixen and so it was correct, that gixen didn't bet.

What's wrong there?
maxxmoe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very strange:

i added some new ebay-items to gixen. now the "Current"-Text switched from 1050 Euro to the correct price "16,50". The Status turned in "Ended" .... but the problem is the same. Why didn't gixen bet?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am truly sorry - this was my mistake - after eBay disabled viewing some euro items on ebay.com, I had to pull this info from country sites, and due to different price format, a wrong price was fetched in some cases.

This has been fixed in the meantime. I hope you can find a similar item again. When you add it - make sure that the current price is correct. If not, email me immediately.
maxxmoe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mario,
no Problem - the item is sold every day.
Thank you for your support - i love this website Cool
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.