Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen posted my bid hours before end of auction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
inheriteditems

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Gixen posted my bid hours before end of auction Reply with quote

My understanding was that this 'snipe' program placed bid(s) for me "at the last second" to keep me from tracking it, etc. My most recent attempt posted almost immediately to ebay. I mean, I might as well have entered my bid directly to ebay; Gixen served me no purpose at all. Does this make sense? Why would it do that? There are still hours left in the three auctions I asked Gixen to participate in. Help! Did I do something? What happened? Thank you, everyone, in advance, for your help.

Scott
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it shouldn't do that Scott, forgive my scepticism but in the many thousands of snipes that I have scheduled with Gixen it has never done that.

Can you provide the auction numbers and if possible your eBay id (is it inheriteditems?), so that it can be investigated further?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inheriteditems, I looked at all your recent bids, and I don't see any for which this happened. Can you please post the item number?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.