Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Sign in information is not valid.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldshovelhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Sign in information is not valid. Reply with quote

Ebay auction # 230351805423

Gixen did not bid. On my Gixen "Scheduled Bids" page under "Status" it says "Sign in information is not valid."

I haven't changed my Ebay password and my current username and password still log me in to both Ebay and Gixen.

Gixen has been a great tool. Thanks for the help...Mike
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, do you use any uppercase characters in your password? I assume you logged in using the regular web intercase, not api or autosnipe?

I just checked, ebay definitely refused your password, now need to find out why. One of the recent changes was case-sensitive passwords (previously they were not case-sensitive), hence my question.
oldshovelhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Sign in information is not valid. Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I completely messed up. I changed my Ebay password a while back and then had completely forgotten that I had done it. I use Roboform for passwords, so fill-ins are pretty automatic and I don't see what password I'm filling in. I've just changed my password at Gixen to the new Ebay password. That ought to solve the problem. Thanks for the prompt response, sorry I bothered you. Should have figured it out myself. Thanks again for a great service...Mike
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem at all, thanks for letting me know.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.