Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

WHAT GIVES< FIX THE PROBLEM GIXEN snipe's not being sent

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TERRAPET

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: WHAT GIVES< FIX THE PROBLEM GIXEN snipe's not being sent Reply with quote

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE, 1 PLACED MY BID 2 HOURS BEFORE THE AUCTION CLOSED AND GIXEN NEVER PLACED MY BID, THIS CAUSED ME TO LOSE A CRUCIAL AUCTION....TO MANY COMPLAINTS WITH THIS SAME ISSUE, I DON'T PAY A MEMBERSHIP FEE TO BE JUKED IN THIS MANNER.......FIX THE PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
tigting

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, am disappointed that my snipe did not execute today.

I do feel, though, that there has been a consistent effort to ensure that each and every snipe that is scheduled through Gixen is executed. Mario seems to work overtime when there are Gixen/eBay interface problems. Based on similar instances, I feel that Mario will provide, in a timely way, the reason multiple snipes were not executed today.

It may be that a change occurred within eBay. Such changes cannot be controlled by Gixen nor anticipated by Gixen, only reacted to. I encourage you to be patient until this is sorted out.

I, for one, will place my bids personally until such time that I am assured Gixen has regained full snipe functionality.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been fixed now (see the other post http://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2853 ). I am quite sorry, issues like this can happen occasionally, and it may take some time to get them fixed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.