Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

ebay international

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hello

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: ebay international Reply with quote

Hello. I'm confused. This is the first time I will use Gixen again. When I click on the item. It says "This item is not available for purchase on eBay United States." Will Gixen be able to bid on this item? BTW, Item is on ebay ph and i already set my country settings to ph. Thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is your eBay ids registered address?... If it is in the United States then I doubt that you will be able to bid on the item either manually or via Gixen.

If you live in the Philipines (I'm guessing that is where .ph is catering for?), and you are able to add the item to the smipe list in gixen, then you should be OK.

Perhaps, in this case, if the bidding is not close to your maximum it might be worth placing a low manual bid, just to check that your eBay id is permitted to bid on that item.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: ebay international Reply with quote

hello wrote:
Hello. I'm confused. This is the first time I will use Gixen again. When I click on the item. It says "This item is not available for purchase on eBay United States." Will Gixen be able to bid on this item? BTW, Item is on ebay ph and i already set my country settings to ph. Thanks

As long as you add your item on Gixen, it will be sniped. The default setting switch to ebay Germany or ebay UK if item is not available on ebay.com.
hello

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, i found out that it ebay UK is displaying the item. So should i change Gixen main target ebay site: to United Kingdom? Thanks
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:53 am    Post subject:

Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it shouldn't be necesary, Gixen automatically switches over to bid on the German or UK site, if it can not be seen from the US .com site.

Leave the 'Change ebay target site automatically if needed:' setting as 'Yes' on the settings page, otherwise you may not be able to add the snipe though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.