Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

can gixen support 2% c a s h b a c k

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rayrayray1986

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:53 am    Post subject: can gixen support 2% c a s h b a c k Reply with quote

i've heard that bidnapper support c a s h b a c k via fatwallet or ebates, the gixen support that also?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, sorry, no cashback programs.
DesG

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its $6 for a full year and you want ca$hback Smile
psg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:48 am    Post subject: Ebates Reply with quote

mario wrote:
No, sorry, no c***back programs.

I'd be happy to pay a premium to enable Ebates usage. How about it?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:48 am    Post subject: Ebates

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, if Gixen did this eBay would have every right to be very upset about it. I am aware that other sites do it (that shouldn't), but I won't.
dram5837

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:
Sorry, if Gixen did this eBay would have every right to be very upset about it. I am aware that other sites do it (that shouldn't), but I won't.

Not to argue against your judgment, but I was just wondering why you think this would be the case? You can earn cb through Ebates and other such sites on normal (non-sniped) purchases, so why would it matter whether auctions were won via sniping or not? It's not like we would be deriving any additional benefit from the sniping aspect of things. I'm guessing there's probably more to this than I am considering though.

Could the issue be because cb is supposed to be "triggered" by each individual user rather than by a service (in this case, Gixen) automatically for all its users? That would seem to be the only plausible explanation to me, and I could understand why Ebay might not be too keen on that.
Sniperson

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you guys talking about ca$$sh back on ebay purchases? Don't you just go and pay yourself after your bid wins, and then you can go ahead and link from ebates? Just don't do auto-pay after winning.
fire_bad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:59 pm    Post subject: eBay Bucks Reply with quote

Sniperson wrote:
Are you guys talking about ca$$sh back on ebay purchases? Don't you just go and pay yourself after your bid wins, and then you can go ahead and link from ebates? Just don't do auto-pay after winning.

eBay Bucks 2% (and promotional bonus amounts) work just fine using Gixen.

As you state pay for the auction wins and collect the eBay Bucks to use on future auction wins.

So far this quarter (July - Sept) I have $147.09 in eBay Bucks.
halvis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:33 pm    Post subject: so no ebay bucks given if sniping? Reply with quote

so no ebay bucks given if sniping service uses non US sites?? Just checked and am getting no ebay bucks on purchases sniped using GIXEN?
qler85

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using Gixen paid service for few years and I think we should have possibility to create (if we want), our personal reflinks taken from any ca$hback site we prefer, so gixen should allow us to create such reflink in settings. Right now we are choosing what server we prefer (US, UK etc) so I'm sure this is possible too. I don't think ebay can have any problem with it - it simply doesn't matter is bid coming from Gixen or normal bid using reflink. Ca$hback doesn't work after Gixen snipe, by adding reflink later for payment. Perhaps Gixen is using own reflink that way, to earn some extra. Is there chance to add such reflink option to our bids in Gixen ? Many users would pay some extra for that option in Gixen.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

qler85 wrote:
I'm using Gixen paid service for few years and I think we should have possibility to create (if we want), our personal reflinks taken from any ca$hback site we prefer, so gixen should allow us to create such reflink in settings. Right now we are choosing what server we prefer (US, UK etc) so I'm sure this is possible too. I don't think ebay can have any problem with it - it simply doesn't matter is bid coming from Gixen or normal bid using reflink. Ca$hback doesn't work after Gixen snipe, by adding reflink later for payment. Perhaps Gixen is using own reflink that way, to earn some extra. Is there chance to add such reflink option to our bids in Gixen ? Many users would pay some extra for that option in Gixen.

It's not technically possible - Gixen is not using the same interface as you are. Submitting bids to (some) different ebay country sites is possible, including reflinks is not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.