Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen helped me win 7 Auctions!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joan of Arc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Gixen helped me win 7 Auctions! Reply with quote

WOW!

I tried out Gixen for the 1st time.

What impressed me most was the consistency in placing 5 second bids.

Using Gixen, out of 8 auctions :-

1 clocked in with 4 seconds to go.

6 clocked in with 5 seconds to go.

1 clocked in with 6 seconds to go.

It helped me to win 7 auctions.

I only lost 1 auction because I was outbid by another sniper who was willing to fork out almost 2x what I was willing to pay.

Gixen really frees up my personal time so that I can work on other things.

I'll always use Gixen to place my bids from now on! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Joan of Arc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject: Won 4 out of 5 with GIXEN!!! Reply with quote

Very Happy
GIXEN has done it again!

Out of 5 bids, these are the stats:

4 bids were made with 5s left
1 bid was made with 6s left

2 bids were not contested but I managed to walk away with the minimum bid as I was the only person.

2 bids 'sniped' the next closest person with plenty of $$$ buffer left for my bids; it gives one the true satisfaction of a sniper! .... Cool

For the one which I lost, I was outbid by 1$ but I managed to push the auction all the way to the winner's max. I went down fighting and GIXEN helped me to give the eventual winner a hell of a consolation punch!

And whilst all this "action" was taking place, I managed to have a nice [b]LATE[/b] breakfast followed by two morning shows on TV.

Gone are the days when I have to be glued to my computer. The best thing about GIXEN is that it allows you to live a normal life!

Thank you MARIO!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.