Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Remove and/or notify if auction goes over max bid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radioactive21

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Remove and/or notify if auction goes over max bid Reply with quote

Would be great to have a feature (check mark) to remove if over max or notifies me.

For example. Auction starts out at $0.00 and I set my bid in Gixen for $50.

Would great to have and option that emails you or notifies you when the auction goes over $50. And/Or there is also a check mark to "remove if over max" or something where it clears it if it's over your max bid.

There are certain items I will always buy at a certain price point. So I might have like 5-10 items in my queue. Would be awesome if it auto clears if I mark it, or notifies me on specific ones that I want to bid extra (usually base on condition).
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The email feature is already available to Mirror subscribers, but it has to be enabled on your Settings page and does not happen by default.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.