Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

weird problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistiboxer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:47 pm    Post subject: weird problem Reply with quote

i was working along just fine tonight and then i must have hit a key wrong and GIXEN went to SUPERSIZE mode.. i checked the font settings on my browser and its set for MEDIUM (recommended)... i can barely read the screen because the font is so huge! when i print the gixen list of snipes, its in normal font size... when i go to ebay, ebay is normal size.. its just my gixen page that is HUUUGE. what do I do to fix that? I am using GOOGLE CHROME... and using WIN 8 (WIN 8 messes me up a lot... i hit a key accidentally and it takes me out of the page i am working on and then i have to find the way to make it back there... very annoying! thanks!! (right now, my topic is typing is super gargantuan font... UGH!)
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried pushing the Ctrl key and then moving the middle mouse roller (if you have one)... does that make any difference ?
mistiboxer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!!! it did it!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! i was about to loose my mind over that!! thank you for solving my issue!!
i never knew that trick!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.