Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Error code: SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
djsstamps

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:16 pm    Post subject: Error code: SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE Reply with quote

I have been getting this error while logging in (1/2 the time):

An error occurred during a connection to gixen.com. Peer’s certificate has an invalid signature. Error code: SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE

Ideas?

Thanks
ez-cards

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject: SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE Reply with quote

I'm getting the same error message
Ramona

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'm also intermittently getting these errors (refreshing the page usually - though not always - works).

Also getting similar errors - Server Certificate invalid or not present. - intermittently when I start Gixen Desktop Manager.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree I've now had a few of these whilst logged on today.

It does seem intermittent.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:34 am    Post subject:

Rickajho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if it's related but I find myself needing to re-log in often, with a more stock message that my username and password is incorrect. This can pop up when switching from main server to mirror server views, or when trying to add a new snipe. This was happening a lot on Saturday, 01/13.

I was getting ready to post a question about it, wondering if Mario had imposed a new login timeout or something.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This problem started when I upgraded the web server and underlying libraries. Had to do it to address some CERT security warnings, but alas, it looks like there were bugs of different kind.

I think I resolved the issue last night, finally, now it should be both secure and without this issue.
FireBad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:
This problem started when I upgraded the web server and underlying libraries. Had to do it to address some CERT security warnings, but alas, it looks like there were bugs of different kind.

I think I resolved the issue last night, finally, now it should be both secure and without this issue.

Thanks for the fix.

The problems that I was having with this error:

Quote:
A PKCS #11 module returned CKR_DEVICE_ERROR, indicating that a problem has occurred with the token or slot. Error code: SEC_ERROR_PKCS11_DEVICE_ERROR

have also been solved. I have been error free over the last five days.

Thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.