Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Unable to login

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrian89

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:45 pm    Post subject: Unable to login Reply with quote

Dear Gixen support team, I am not able to get any help through email so i am posting here, maybe maybe someone will answer me in the end after i have payed and supported Gixen for what they do.
The problem is the following:
I have tried to bid on an item using Gixen, it requested me to change my password.
I've done that, logged in successfully, now when I am trying to add an item to be sniped it keeps on throwing errors at me as follows: "Please login again now. Your security token has expired." (aldo i added the item seconds after logged in) "Could not add this item(.....)".
Any help will be highly appreciated. I look forward to hear back from anyone that might be able to help.
Thank you.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be because you changed your Ebay password.

I imagine the request was to change your Gixen password, which is a different thing.

After you have logged in, you need to go to the Settings page, unlink your Ebay account and then link it again from scratch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.