Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Warning About Shipping Price Change

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
newuser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:28 pm    Post subject: Warning About Shipping Price Change Reply with quote

I would like to warn people about the experience I had with a seller on ebay recently. I did a search for free shipping items from a seller to bid on. I loaded my bids in Gixen some days in advance and checked for wins when the auction was over. I discovered that a seller can change the auction I believe up to 6 hours before the end if no one has bid on it. If someone has placed a bid they can't do this and get away with it. Well this seller on the last day changed the free shipping to $29.99 and did not want to cancel my winning bids with the added shipping charges! It is important to check the auction for changes or place a minimum bid in advance so they can only cancel the auction if they wish to instead of adding extra charges.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good, sound advice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.