Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

You have to specify item id. Autosnipe Firefox

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lighty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:14 am    Post subject: You have to specify item id. Autosnipe Firefox Reply with quote

Hi

When entering a bid on the Autosnipe Firefox Add on the item id box is grey with the correct item id in. However after submitting bid it displays

'You have to specify item id.'

It picks up the correct Item id however I cannot submit bids due to this message.

Have cleared history, deleted Add-on etc. Applies to any item bid on.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please refer to this thread for support.
Autosnipe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario has fixed it was my idea to stop auto fill overwriting but didn't work has been fixed now
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will re-visit this and see what went wrong.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:31 pm    Post subject:

littlespinycactus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:49 pm    Post subject: Autosnipe issues Reply with quote

Keep getting error messages. 'Must specify username'. Fixed this by logging out then logging in. Thereafter 'Must specify maximum bid' but with no means to enter one. Most annoying.
equinoxygene

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:36 pm    Post subject: Add to Gixen stopped working Reply with quote

Various error messages 391431540008
equinoxygene

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:12 pm    Post subject: Now it is much worse Reply with quote

The button has disappeared altogether in Mozilla Firefox. The Add-on "Autosnipe" is still present (and up to date) but the button has disappeared.
cognoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Autosnipe issues Reply with quote

littlespinycactus wrote:
Keep getting error messages. 'Must specify username'. Fixed this by logging out then logging in. Thereafter 'Must specify maximum bid' but with no means to enter one. Most annoying.

Also get the "You have to specify maximum bid" message with nowhere to add it when using the Add to Gixen button with Firefox.
scottb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirm I'm experiencing the same issue in Firefox add-on "You have to specify maximum bid." Tried to uninstall and reinstall add-on with no luck. Using FF 63.0.3 64-bit.
FreedomRydr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:15 am    Post subject: Gheck on Chrome too! Reply with quote

mario wrote:
I will re-visit this and see what went wrong.

Installs OK, Settings set in Options, Click on Gixen button on eBay page and get one of two messages:

1. "You must enter a username"- Where? It is already in Options. The box it opens is the Gixen webpage. If I have to log in here, then what is the applet for?

OR

2. "You must enter a maximum bid". Again, Where? It is already in the Options. Where else would it be put?

Bottom line is once these boxes come up, the applet cannot be used, so I have to do the find the item number, go to the Gixen page, log in, enter the ID and the max bid, etc., etc.

So what ius wrong with this? How do I make it work?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please try again now, I believe I've fixed this issue.
cognoman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appears to be working now.
equinoxygene

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The issue is back, please try a better fix
equinoxygene

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

equinoxygene wrote:
The issue is back, please try a better fix

OK

I see what is going on, all this mess was triggered by the fact that you wanted the non-paying people to have to wait 1 minute before autosniping. The initial version of autosnipe had no "wait 1 min", the whole set of problems started when you wanted to add the wait.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.