Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Not Impressed So Far

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwinEngines

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject: Not Impressed So Far Reply with quote

So far I lost my first bid. The software never even bid on the item because it said it was "below the asking price". This is total nonsense. It was for a phone that had no minimum bid. I would have lost the bid anyway because the winning bid was 1 cent above my bid anyway, but to not bid at all with some ridiculous reason is not right. So far I am not impressed with this. I have another bid in an hour but am thinking of taking it off Gixen. Will probably test in again on something cheap and see what happens. If it does it again I will find another snipe tool.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you need a little more understanding of what a sniping service is for and how it does it.

It can't do the impossible.

The idea is to place your bid at a very late stage in the auction so that other potential buyers don't have time to react to that bid.

Ebay never allows bids that are not at least one bid increment above the current bid price.

So in the case you mention it would not have been possible for Gixen to place the bid for you, hence the status of 'BID UNDER ASKING PRICE'.

You won't find any other service that does anything other than this and still calls itself a sniping service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.