Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Mirror refuses all Bid Offset entries lower than 6 secondsH

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:42 pm    Post subject: Mirror refuses all Bid Offset entries lower than 6 secondsH Reply with quote

Hi Mario, is this a bug...

This is on all items. Tested many times, same on mobile and desktop.

Step 1: Enter 3 second Bid Offset for Main & Mirror.
[img]i.imgur.com/pLKHzyL.png[/img]

Step2: Bid under 6 sec 'dramatically increases chances of snipe being late.'
[img]i.imgur.com/vGfxY1u.png[/img]

Step 3: Mirror still set to 6, ignoring my setting of 3.
[img]i.imgur.com/s3sNpQ9.png[/img]

--Does this break the expected behaviour?
--Does the mirror bid 3 seconds before the main as the image suggests?

If so this is unfortunately quite a big deal for me as I only wanted the mirror service for the ability to set bid offset to less than 6 as advertised.

If you'd like any help debugging please let me know via email as I have experience with php.

Thank you

PS:

Forum posts with screenshot images broken due to filters:[img]i.imgur.com/BL8xBXu.png[/img]
[img]i.imgur.com/qRQyJnc.png[/img]

A better way would be to use javascript to detect https images, clean and validate them is concerned about malicious code. Instead with this current workaround it would be nicer to remove the img button that promotes the broken behaviour which will confuse users with errors.

As I've had to partially obfuscate img links due to the above reason please use this pastebin link for original screenshot links:

pastebin.com/hViWJtDe

P.P.S:

In addition to mobile.. captcha also seems broken on my windows system (chrome). No post will send (tested on Android or Windows); every post requires cache deletion (every time) to enable sending. Several times in a row on mobile.. This is my first post to gixen forum on my windows 10 machine and the captcha throws an error:

[img]i.imgur.com/1xJtGPS.png[/img]

7D8F21

[img]i.imgur.com/VMjcgIM.png[/img]

"Captcha image not entered correctly."

Somethings wrong with php in several places.. I'm familiar with php / sql Feel free to email for a chat.

Kind regards,

Tris
Apk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imgur.com/a/yHVaRZ3

I can't find a workaround to allow 3 seconds on the mirror

I bought pay as you go gixen yesterday.

Please could I have a refund for the mirror service as that's what I wanted it for.

Plus there are errors all over the place and it's really painful trying to do things and find workarounds.

I'm on pay as you go gixen so feel free to keep the money I've used which is 20p

Gixen says I have ÂGBP 5.80 left. I thought it would only have taken 20p.. if it has taken ÂGBP 6 please refund at least ÂGBP 5.80 as the service doesn't work as advertised and I'm having a great amount of difficulty with it.

I have plenty of screenshots of more errors and attempts to get things working but the forum image post is also broken so I can't post them.

Please refund me.

If you'd like to contact me via my associated email I'd be happy to spend hours fixing these bugs for a high quality gixen (and do some front end work to.. initially I'd just do it for the site and an engineer credit.. and because of the satisfaction of fixing something.

In the meantime please drop me that refund and drop me an email if you're interested in some bug fixing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.