Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

ebay v gixen usernames

View previous topic :: View next topic  
agirrubo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:53 pm    Post subject: ebay v gixen usernames Reply with quote

I changed my EBAY username today and presumed I had to change the Gixen mirror subscription over to that username. I used the transfer form in settings entering my old and new EBAY usernames - is that right? I'm getting messages from Gixen saying my mirror subscription (from my old ebay username) has now expired. I'm beginning to think that your transfer form refers to GIXEN username transfer but its not clear on this form. If not here then how do I to link my new EBAY username to my existing GIXEN account? Thanks
agirrubo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:02 pm    Post subject: resolved myself Reply with quote

Realised the mirror transfer relates only to GIXEN username so changed it back. The EBAY username change presumably only goes through "Reauthorise ebay account" at the top of settings. I will revert if this doesnt work on my next snipe. Thanks
Rickajho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to be certain:

Log out of any eBay account(s) you currently have open.

When the process hits eBay you will be required to log in to your eBay account. This will make sure your gixen authorization is connected to your new eBay username.

Any existing snipes will need to be recreated. If you don't do this they will attempt to process with the old authorization token which will cause them to fail.

Rick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.