Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Password Reset

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mellee6

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:48 pm    Post subject: Password Reset Reply with quote

I was forced to update my eBay login password. I am able to login to eBay, but not Gixen. I used the password I’d used previously with Gixen that is stored in my keychain, tI’ve tried he new eBay password, I attempted password reset via Gixen using my username mellee6 which did not result in an email with a link. I then requested my username via Gixen using my email address. I did not receive an email, but I do receive other Gixen emails at the address and have checked my spam folder. Help...pleas and thank you.

Melanie
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changing your Ebay password has no effect whatsoever on your Gixen password.

Your Gixen id is not the same as your Ebay id and it is recommended that you do not name them the same.

You should be able to log into Gixen with the same password as you always did.

Is it passible that you got your Gixen password wrong a number of times ?.. Because ih so I believe it might be possible to get your Gixen account locked as a result, which is a security feature. If that happens I would wait at least 24 hours before trying again.

If all else fails you will need to email Mario direct at the support address given on the Contact tab above, and include your Gixen id in that email.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.